Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Ingredients: Orange fruit juice powder, isomaltulose, galacto-oligosaccharides, inulin, D-mannose, DigeZyme (Amylase Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115, Bifidobacterium lactis B1-04, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lr-32 and Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175.
- When you lose "good" bacteria in your body, for example after you take antibiotics, probiotics can help replace them.
- They can help balance your "good" and "bad" bacteria to keep your body working the way it should.
- Prevent and treat diarrhea.
- Reduces the severity of certain allergies and eczema
- Maintain strong immune system Treat gastric ulcer problems.
Usage: Direct consume or mix with 50ml water. Children (below 12yrs old) - 1/2 or 1 sachet daily. Adult - Take 1-2 sachets daily.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C, away from direct sunlight.