Thank you for shopping at Wellcome Pharmacy.
We promise our best efforts to fulfil all your orders with Wellcome Pharmacy accurately.
EXCHANGE, RETURN OR REFUND POLICY
- This Return & Refund Policy is only be applicable for Wellcome Pharmacy online store only.
- Should there be any discrepancy of product(s) delivered, customer needs to notify Wellcome Pharmacy Customer Service by phone +603 7932 2618 or email: [email protected] to report on the product(s) upon 7 days of receiving the goods within 7 working days of receiving the product(s)
- Exchange, Return or Refund can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the product(s) delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
- If the product(s) delivered is short expiry (less than 3 months) or expired (unless expiry date already stated in product description); or
- If the product(s) delivered is different from the product description; or
- Missing part or item
- Listed below are certain conditions that are NOT applicable for exchange, return or refund:
- Personal hygiene products (such as face mask, grooming products, COVID test kits etc.)
- Does not fit (wearable items such as face mask, face shield, gloves, rehab support disposable panties, diapers, etc.)
- Change of mind
- Free gift or premium
- Promotion / Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons
- Products for exchange shall be returned in its new, unused, original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer. Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- Shoppers shall bear the shipping fee and responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us. We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us.
- Shoppers are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
- Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which shoppers had paid at the point of ordering.
- Shoppers need to state reason of return (wrong product, damaged product, expired product, missing item in order etc.).
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by shoppers. If the return reason is approved, refund will be processed within 30 days from the approved return date.
- Wellcome Pharmacy shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that Customer or any person may incur as a result of any delay in the financial institution processing the said refund.
Wellcome Pharmacy reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons. We will notify you if that is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
You are not allowed to cancel the order once an order confirmation email is issued and/or the parcel has been collected by courier rider.
If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email our e-commerce platform customer service at [email protected].