An elastic bandage can be used to keep dressings or devices in place, with cohesive properties that allow it to stick to itself without the use of additional tape. Highly flexible, it can conform to areas of high movement or awkward body contours.
- Coheres to itself but doesn’t adhere well to skin, hair, or other materials
- Allows air circulation so your skin can breathe
- Latex-free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used in sport
- Offer a range of support levels for injured joints depending on the amount of tension in the bandage, and the number of layers that you apply.
- Do not overstretch the skin
- Stays put until it is removed
- Can tear off just by using hand (no scissors needed)
- Use and reuse: Because cohesive bandage is not sticky, it cannot ‘lose stickiness'. So if you make a mistake during the application you can just unpeel it and start again. This means that if you want, you can repeatedly reuse the same piece of cohesive bandage.
10cm x 4m Stretched
Dosage/How to use:
- Wash your hands before and after use. Gently clean the skin, and dry thoroughly.
- Wrap the bandage in a spiral around the limb or body area, overlapping half of the bandage each time.
- Ensure only minimal tension has been used; just enough to keep the dressing or device in place.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if redness or discomfort occurs or if your wound requires further treatment.
- Children under the age of 18 months.
- Allergic to the ingredient listed.