Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity. Its unique formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth. It starts by providing relief from the first brush, and with every brush builds ongoing protection.
- Clinically proven relief in just 60 seconds
- Long lasting protection with twice daily brushing
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.0721% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Minimise swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.Stop use and ask a dentist if:-- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.-- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.