This mosquito and tick repellent Moisturizing Dry Oil spray offers you a sensorial experience!
Not only does it provide an effective protection for 6h against tiger & culex mosquitoes, as well as ticks, the dry oil spray’s formula brings moisturizing and comfort to the skin.
Recent addition to the Derm range this moisturising dry oil developed with those in mind who don’t particularly enjoy buying and applying mosquito protection products. This innovative formula features the brand’s HydrActiv-Complex™ as well as vitamin E, jojoba oil and sweet almond extract to moisturise and nourish the skin as well as shea butter and liquorice extracts to soothe and repair. A pleasure to apply this non- greasy oil with micronebulisation spray technology, allowing even application on the skin, it has a captivating monoi scent and provides 6 hours of protection.
With its captivating monoi scent and providing 6 hours of protection, the non-greasy oil is delivered using micronebulisation spray technology, allowing even application on the skin.
- 6H against mosquitoes and ticks
- Natural monoï perfume
- Botanical repellent active ingredient
- Suitable for pregnant women, children >6 months
- Contains sweet almond oil & Vitamin E
- Fine Mist Spray
- Soft on Skin
- 0% alcool, 0% DEET
- Formula made in France
- Our patented HydrActiv-Complex™ technology: boosts the protective effect of the anti-mosquito and anti-tick formula thanks to the synergy between its repellent active ingredient and moisturizing coconut oil extracts.
- PDM-Citrepel®: our active ingredient is a derivative of Citronella java essential oil. It is the only botanical repellent with similar protection levels as synthetics actives.
- Vitamin E, coconut oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil: hydrating and alleviating properties
- Shea butter and licorice extracts: soothing and repairing properties
BIOCIDAL PRODUCT PT 19 REPELLENT PMD-CITREPEL
Cymbopogon winterianus oil, fractionated, hydrated, cyclized
(n° CAS: 2304455-69-2): 3,5%
Directions for use:
- Hold spray bottle 6-8 inches (15-30cm) away from exposed skin. Spray in a slow sweeping motion. No need to shake, wipe or let it set – it works immediately.
- For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks.
It is recommended to apply sunscreen first before applying PARA’KITO® Spray. Reapply every 6 hours or after vigorous activity, toweling or more frequently to improve your protection level.
For additional mosquito protection, Parakito Insect Repellent Spray may be combined with Parakito portable diffusion devices such as our refillable wristbands and clips.