Enriched with shea butter, known for its soothing properties and sweet almond, known for its moisturizing powers, this formula will surprise you with its light scent and its non-sticky texture, for a gentle application.
Thanks to its soft milky texture and its great ingredients, our formula is ideal to protect the sensitive skins against the aggressions of culex and tiger mosquitoes, as well as ticks, during 7H. It is suitable for children from 12 months.
For families, Parakito has developed the Sensitive Skin spray formula. It features the ClayCell-Complex™ using natural binders of clay and cellulose to replace commonly used alcohol and synthetic surfactants, meaning safer and more effective products that are not drying to the skin or toxic to the bloodstream. The spray-on formula has a gentle milky texture enriched with sweet almond and shea butter that is ideal for sensitive skin.
- 7H against tiger mosquitoes and ticks
- Botanical repellent actives’ ingredient
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children from 12 months
- Contains sweet almond oil & shea butter
- Fine Mist Spray
- Soft milky texture
- 0% alcool, 0% DEET
- Formula made in France
- Our patented ClayCell-Complex™ technology: Thanks to the use of binders of mineral (clay) and vegetable (cellulose) origin, without alcohol or synthetic surfactant, our ClayCell-Complex™ Patented Formulation Technology limits the penetration of the repellent active ingredients in the epidermis and promotes their efficacy.
- PDM-Citrepel®: our active ingredient is a derivative of Citronella java essential oil. It is the only botanical repellent with similar protection levels as synthetics actives.
- Shea butter: Calming and soothing effect
- Sweet almond: Moisturizing effect
Dermatologically tested - No animal testing
CONTAINS: Citronellal. May produce an allergic reaction.
Directions for use:
- Hold spray bottle 6-8 inches (15-30cm) away from exposed skin. Spray in a slow sweeping motion. No need to shake, wipe or let it set – it works immediately.
- For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks.
It is recommended to apply sunscreen first before applying PARA’KITO® Spray. Reapply every 7 hours or after vigorous activity or toweling, or more frequently to improve your protection level.