Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants their vibrant green hue and helps them transform sunlight into energy through photosynthesis. The word chlorophyll comes from the Greek words meaning “green leaf,” which makes a lot of sense since it’s responsible for the green color of plants and algae. Chlorophyll was first isolated in 1817 and made into supplement form.
NHF Liquid Chlorophyll uses Mulberry Leaf Extract, a natural source of Chlorophyll. Unlike a lot of other competitors, NHF Liquid Chlorophyll contains NO Preservatives, coloring or flavoring!
Blood antidote Extracted from Mulberry Leaves.
- Nutraceutical grade.
- Chlorophyll extract is extracted from high-quality mulberry leaves.
- The highest affinity with blood, with the reputation of "King of blood Scavengers".
- All natural alkaline foods.
- A tablespoon of chlorophyll is equal to 1kilogram of vegetable nutrients.
- Contains 1-deoxynojrimycin, a unique active ingredient in mulberry leaves.
- Rich in 5 major minerals - zinc, selenium,magnesium,calcium and iron.
- Contains 3 antioxidant vitamins - vitamin ACE.
- Exported to medical centres in Kurdistan in the Middle East as a natural blood purifier.
- Chlorophyll drinks that do not contain alfalfa and that lupus can also drink.
- All vegetarian ingredients.
- Low GI.
- No maltodextrin, no aspartame, no magnesium stearate.
- No preservatives, non-GMO, no chemical additives, no artificial flavoring, no artificial coloring, no contain gluten
- Comply with GMP, ISO and HACCP standards.