GAZGO is an anti-flatulence formulation with high strength of 200mg simethicone. Its convenient dosage provides fast relief for those with excessive intestinal gas symptoms. It comes in small size softgel capsule which is easily swallowed without giving unpleasant chalky taste.
How does GAZGO help in improving discomfort caused by excessive gas?
- Simethicone stimulate the elimination of intestinal gas and prevent excessive gas formation .
- Simethicone shows defoaming properties which break the small gas bubbles surface by reducing the surface tension .
- Simethicone has been widely used as an effective anti-flatulence, typically for those experiencing excessive intestinal gas symptoms due to functional dyspepsia (indigestion) , GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), diarrhea or other intestinal issues.
- Simethicone is not absorbed by the intestine and will be eliminated out of the body.
Who are recommended to take GAZGO?
- Adult with symptoms of excessive intestinal gas (e.g., abdominal fullness and discomfort, bloating).
- Adult with gastrointestinal disorders (eg, GERD or dyspepsia) that cause symptoms of excess intestinal gas.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: Swallow 1 capsule up to 4 times daily, take after meal and at bedtime.
- Hypersensitivity to simethicone
- Known or suspected intestinal perforation and obstruction
Although oral administration of simethicone is generally well tolerated when used as directed, the following adverse reactions have been observed on rare occasions: diarrhea (mild), nausea, regurgitation, vomiting, bloating, heartburn and constipation.