Fever is the body´s alarm signal that should be recognised and paid attention to. Measure body temperature accurately with the FTC.
- Precise measurements: The FTC clinical thermometer enables 3 precise measurements methods: oral (under the tongue), axillary (in the armpit) and rectal (in the anus)
- Easy to clean: The FTC can be easily cleaned after measurement. Use a cloth soaked in a mild alcoholic solution.
- Fever alarm: If the thermometer detects a body temperature of over 37.7 °C, it triggers a fever alarm in the form of ten triple beeps.
- Memory function: The clinical thermometer has a memory function for recording measurements, and displays the last measurement briefly the next time it is switched on
- Automatic switch-off: Results are displayed after approx. 60 seconds. The FTC switches off automatically after 8 minutes