Used twice daily after brushing, LISTERINE® Gum Care Zero Alcohol effectively kills germs above and below the gum line. LISTERINE® Gum Care is alcohol-free and is suitable for children aged 6 and above.
- Clinically proven reduction in gum problems
- Takes care of the multiple signs of gum problems
- Non-alcohol formula with less intense taste
- Helps reduce plaque to keep gums healthy
- Unique formula with 4 Essential Oils deeply penetrates to kill the bacteria in the plaque biofilm
Children (6 to 12 years): Use 10mL undiluted Listerine Gum Care, rinse the teeth and gums for 30 seconds, twice daily as part of usual oral hygiene. Do not swallow.
Adults and children above 12 years: Rinse with 20mL undiluted Listerine Gum Care Mouthwash each time, twice a day. Expel after rinse for 30 seconds and do not swallow. No further rinse with water is required.
- This product contains sodium fluoride
- Supervise children over 6 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use in children below 6 years of age
- If swallowed or in the event of adverse reaction, stop use and get medical help right away
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep away from direct sunlight