- Can be used for both cold and hot therapies, can be used repeatedly
- Cold compress -put the pad in the freezer for about 2 hours, take it out and put it in a towel or wrap it in a towel, then you can apply cold
Keep cold for about 40 minutes
- Hot compress-soak the pad in 90℃ hot water away from the heat source, wipe it dry after 5 minutes, put it in a pad or wrap it in a towel, and then use it
- Keep warm for about 30 minutes
- If you use a microwave oven for heating, put the pad into the microwave oven flat and evenly, and try to use low microwave heating. The recommended heating time is: 450W→1 minute/400W→2 minutes/300W→3 minutes, take out the pad Towel or wrap it in a towel, ready to use
- Product specifications : 31x17cm
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Material : Nylon + PVC (outer)
- People with sensitive skin can use a towel or handkerchief to wrap the eye mask when applying ice to avoid discomfort caused by too low temperature
- Do not soak in boiling hot water
- If it breaks due to improper use, please do not continue to use
- If the liquid leaks and wets the skin, please rinse with water; if you feel unwell, consult a doctor immediately
- To avoid frostbite or burn, always wrap the pack in a towel prior to each use.
- Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment not longer than 20 minutes per use. Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- When using as treatment of post – surgical trauma, follow the instruction of your medical practitioner.
- If contents are exposed to skin or eye, flush with water immediately, If irritation or redness persist, consult a physicians.
- Children should use this product under adult supervision.
- This product is only for external use ; content not intended for ingestion, If content are accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention of medical physician.
- Do not open pack and/ or ingest contents.
- Special safety formula to discourage ingestion.