Evin Advanced Adjustable Elbow Braces have been designed for a wide range of joint and muscle pain. It has an inner cotton lining for maximum comfort and moisture wicking fabric on the outer
For sprains, strains, and pulled muscles, use the support in conjunction with the following technique to provide symptomatic relief:
- Protection Provides firm support to injured wrists without restricting movement, helping to prevent further damage.
- Rest Avoid activity that causes pain in the first 48-72 hours after injury.
- Ice Cool the injured area as soon as possible for 15-20 minutes every 2-3 hours to limit pain and inflammation.
- Compression Use the support to apply compression to the affected area, reducing swelling.
- Elevation Keep the injured area raised and supported to help reduce swelling.
For weak or arthritic joints, wear the support as needed to provide daytime relief from aches, pain, and stiffness.
- Adjustable, one size
- Made in Taiwan
- 34% Cotton
- 22% Nylon
- 22% Spandex
- 22% Rubber