Daflon is a vascular protector and venous tonic. It increases resistance in small blood vessels and increases venous tone. Daflon is active on the return vascular system by reducing venous distensibility and venous stasis and it normalizes capillary permeability and reinforces capillary resistance in the microcirculation.
Suitable for the treatment of:
- Organic and functional chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs with the symptoms like swollen legs, pain and nocturnal cramps
- Chronic haemorrhoids and acute haemorrhoidal attacks
Usual dose in chronic conditions:
- Take 2 tablets daily in two divided doses morning and evening at mealtimes.
In acute haemorrhoidal attacks:
- Take 6 tablets in three divided doses for 3 to 4 days then 4 tablets daily in 2 divided doses.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare professional if irritation or discomfort occurs.
Acute haemorrhoidal attack:
- Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist within 15 days.
Venous circulation disorder:
- Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, excessive standing and being overweight.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store at room temperature, below 30°C.