Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold provides supplemental nutritional support for pregnant & breast-feeding women by providing a daily dose. It was developed based on the nutrient requirements of pregnant & breast-feeding women.
- 17 nutrients in a single capsule
- Contains folic acid, vitamin D3, iron, iodine, phosphorus and other vitamins & minerals
- Contains DHA
- Convenient with 1 capsule twice daily
Folic acid, if taken before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
Vitamin D3 stimulates the absorption of calcium.
Iodine is essential for the function of thyroid glands.
Iron is necessary for formation of haemoglobin in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the tissues.
DHA is important for health.
Calcium plays a major role in building and maintaining bones and teeth.
Vitamin B12 is important for maintenance of good health.
Dosage: Adult - Take 1 capsule twice a day
- Fish oil 250 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25 mg
- Betacarotene 2.88 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Nitrate) 567.42 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 700 mcg
- Nicotinamide 9 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 1.155 mg) 950 mcg
- Folic acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.5 mcg
- Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 5 mcg) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopherol 3.5 mg) 5.21 IU
- Total elemental calcium (from calcium citrate 201.6 mg & calcium hydrogen phosphate 263.1 mg) 120 mg
- Total elemental phosphorous 60 mg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg) 5 mg
- Zinc (from zinc oxide 7.44 mg) 6 mg
- Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide 87.15 mg) 52.5 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium iodide 98.3 mcg) 75 mcg