Non-Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids contains vitamin C, which is essential in biological processes.
What is Non-Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is a water-soluble vitamin. It involved in many biological processes and helps to protect the cells from antioxidant damage.
- BiO-LiFE Non-Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids delivers vitamin C slowly over a period of 6 to 8
hours (sustained release) to ensure availability of vitamin C over a long period.
- It is acid-free and gentle to the stomach.
How does Non-Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids help in maintaining good health?
- Vitamin C plays a key role in improve and maintain overall well-being. In the body, vitamin C acts as
an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Free radicals are compounds formed when the body convert food that we eat into energy.
- People are also exposed to free radicals in the environment from cigarette smoke, air pollution and
ultraviolet light from the sun.
- Bioflavonoids are added with vitamin C to facilitate the optimum absorption and utilization of
vitamin C in the body.
Who are recommended to take Non-Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids?
- Those who take Vitamin C for health maintenance
- Those with gastric issue/sensitive stomach
- Those who prefer sustained release Vitamin C
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: ONE tablet daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
- Vitamin C (from Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 1000mg) 826mg
- Bioflavonoids 100mg