Ferrovit is an iron supplement containing Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 used in treatment of iron deficiency anemia and pregnant women with anemic symptoms.
What is Ferrovit ?
- IRON / Ferrous Fumarate: is an important component of hemoglobin.
- Folic Acid / Folate: Folate plays an important role in hematopoiesis (the formation of blood) and the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12/ Cobalamin: is a water-soluble vitamin, and is required for proper red blood cell formation.
How does Ferrovit help in improving red blood cells?
- Ferrovit is an iron supplement containing Ferrous Fumarate used in treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid are essential for blood formation and help in preventing neural tube defects during pregnancy.
Who are recommended to take Ferrovit?
- Iron deficiency.
- Women with heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Pregnancy induce anemia.
- Anemia patients.
What is the recommended dosage?
- One capsule twice daily after meal or as directed by a physician.
What are the features of Ferrovit?
- Individual blister packing for convenient, easy handling and prevent oxidation.
- Contains vanilla flavor, no metallic taste.
- Soft capsule, easy to swallow.
- Minimal abdominal disturbance.
- Coffee, tea and calcium rich food (such as milk and yogurt) inhibit iron absorption
- Ferrous fumarate 162mg
- Folic Acid 0.75mg
- Vitamin B12 7.5mcg