MaxX Fish oil 1000mg Double Strength is a double strength quality fish oil providing omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, 360mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 240mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for supporting normal functions of a healthy body. The omega-3 fatty acids are extracted from deep sea small fish (anchovies) and the fish oil used is purified using molecular distillation process.
How does MaxX Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength help in supporting optimum health?
- EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids which cannot be produced by our body and therefore must obtain from the diet
- EPA and DHA made up the vital structure of cell membrane that helps in normal functioning of the body
- Every capsule of MaxX Fish oil 1000mg Double Strength provides high concentrated of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA
Who are recommended to take MaxX Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength?
- People with less natural fish intake
- People who want to maintain health
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist
Each softgel capsule contains:
Fish oil (as triglycerides form) 1000mg
Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids
As Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 360mg
And Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 240mg
- Contains omega-3 in triglyceride form, which is easily absorbed and utilized by the body
- Processed through molecular distillation which removes nearly all the impurities and contaminants from the crude fish oil
- Sourced from anchovies, one of the deep-sea small fish which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains double strength omega-3 EPA and DHA