Livasil is traditionally used as a liver tonic, which contains silybin helps to protect the liver.
What is Livasil?
Livasil contains high strength of milk thistle herb which traditionally used as liver tonic to protect and improve liver function for a vital body health, with a convenient once a day dosage.
How does Livasil help in maintaining liver health?
- Livasil contains high strength of Milk Thistle (500mg milk thistle extract) which is well known for liver protective properties and has been medically used for centuries.
- Milk thistle acts as an antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Livasil is one of the highest silybin content in the market.
Who are recommended to take Livasil?
- Individual who having high fat food intake or eat out frequently
- Individual who are having hectic lifestyle
- Individual who are heavy alcohol drinkers
- Individual who smoke
- Individual who on long term medication
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: One tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health professional
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) standardized fruit extract 500mg
(equiv. to Milk Thistle dried fruit 35000mg)
Providing 80% silybin
- Halal certified
- Suitable for vegetarian