Calcium & Magnesium Plus is beneficial in maintaining healthy bone and teeth.
What is Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
Calcium & Magnesium Plus contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin D3. Calcium & Magnesium Plus is formulated using calcium citrate, which has good absorption rate.
How does Calcium & Magnesium Plus help in maintaining bone health?
- Calcium & Magnesium Plus is beneficial in maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- The primary function of calcium mineral is for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- Calcium and magnesium ratio of 2:1 is for optimum absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in enhancing calcium and phosphorus level uptake in the body which is vital for bone health maintenance.
- Manganese and zinc are nutrients for maintenance of good health.
Who are recommended to take Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
- Menopausal women
- Those with low bone mass
- Those who are lactose intolerant
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: One tablet two times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
- Children (6-12 years): one tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
Elemental calcium 298mg
Elemental magnesium 125.0mg
Elemental manganese 1.5mg
Elemental zinc 300.0μg
Vitamin D3 100.0IU