Protect your kids with a gentle yet effective sunscreen you can trust. Pediatrician tested, our 100% mineral formula won't run into eyes. This sunblock is formulated with natural mineral zinc and contains no oils or fragrances. Not only does this sunscreen offer UVA/UVB protection, it's also water resistant up to 80 minutes, making it perfect for play in and out of the water. Although our sunblock is free from oxybenzone and octinoxate, it’s not just for the beach—the lightweight, non-greasy feel makes it ideal for everyday use as well.
- Pediatrician tested
- Won’t run into eyes
- No white cast
- Good for all skin tones
- Lightweight, breathable and non-greasy feel
- Free from oxybenzone and octinoxate
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Shake well, holding container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face
- Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product • Keep away from face to avoid breathing it • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 °F. Flammable: Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.