Akutol™ spray for burns is used to treat minor surface 1st and 2nd degree burns and skin after excessive sunbathing. Creates a protective flexible film on the wound, which speeds up the recovery process. Cools and soothes the burned area and maintains an optimally humid environment, which speeds up recovery.
- Suitable for diabetics
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Breathable protective film
- Moisturising effect
- Cooling effect
- Skin softening
- Regenerating effect
Instruction for use:
- Remove burns from the area of effects of hot surface, hot liquid, fire, steam or sunlight.
- Clean the burned area and cool under running water at a temperature of 8-12°C until the burning pain disappears, cooling up to 15 minutes is recommended. If no water is available, use AKUTOL™ Spray for burns repeatedly to cool the burn area only in exceptional cases.
- Apply AKUTOL™ Spray for burns to the entire burned area by pressing the sprayer so that it does not drip too much from the injured area. The ideal distance is 15-20 cm from the burned area/wound.
- Repeat the spray application at least 3 times a day, always after washing and bathing, so that the burned area is still covered with a protective film and the principle of moist healing is maintained.
- In case of accidental contact of the sprayer with injury, rinse the sprayer with running warm water and close it with a lid after drying.