Yuwell Portable Suction Unit 7E-B, also known as an aspirator, is a type of medical device that is primarily used for removing obstructions — like mucus, saliva, blood, or secretions — from a person’s airway. When an individual is unable to clear secretions due to a lack of consciousness or an ongoing medical procedure, suction machines help them breathe by maintaining a clear airway.
Yuwell Portable Phlegm Suction Pump is designed based on other household appliances. It is a combination of advanced engineering and modern design of oil-free lubrication suction device. Not only that, the suction pump is suitable to be used by patients with phlegm removal difficulties due to illness or coma.
Features of Yuwell Portable Suction Unit:
- Portable phlegm suction unit
- Streamline shape
- Easy to carry
- Heat release system
- Circular negative pressure meter
- Half hidden liquid storage bottle
- Detachable power line
- Low noise, stepless pressure adjustment, streamline modelling. Oil free pump.
How to Use Suction Pump?
- Connect all tube as shown in picture below. Don’t misplace the tube.
- Connect cable.
- Turn ON button
- Connect catheter to the end of long tube.
- Regulate pressure. to decrease turn left, to increase power turn right. block the long tube to check the pressure gauge and turn the regulator until required pressure.
Remember, Empty bottle after every use to avoid overflow.
- Input power: 90VA
- Power supply: DC 12V; 44VA
- Max negative pressure value: ≥0.075MPa
- Pumping rate: ≥17L/min
- Operation noise: ≤ 65dB (A)
- Reservoir volume: 1000mL, 1 piece