Hydrelo™ Allergy contains Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule isolated from a bacteria that can survive under extreme conditions. This product alleviates dry eye symptoms by protecting against dehydration and forming a water-rich protective cover around eye structures. It also protects your eyes against the harmful effects of external factors and supports the regeneration process of conjunctiva.
Hydrelo™ Allergy can be used to treat and prevent symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. It is effective in relieving itchy, red, and watery eyes.
Hydrelo™ Allergy is suitable for use in children.
- Key benefits – Hydrelo™ Allergy contains natural Ectoin® which protects eyes against harmful allergens and relieves allergy symptoms
- Natural active ingredient ECTOIN® - a natural water-binding substance that provides protection and reduces inflammation
- Clinically proven (supported by studies)
- Effectively reduces eye allergy symptoms
- Protects from further dehydration and allergens
- Reduces inflammation and supports healing of dry and irritated eyes
- Preservative-free, suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for contact lens wearers