Oradex Antibacterial Mouthwash contains 0.12% chlorhexidine and is both alcohol and paraben free. It provides an immediate bactericidal effect, has a prolonged "residual" action and is used for the treatment of gum disease, mouth ulcers and other oral infections.
Hold and swirl around the mouth gently with 15ml of undiluted mouthwash for 30 seconds, then gargle a further 10 seconds, twice a day.
Uses & Benefits:
- Prevent dental plaque formation
- Treatment of gingivitis, mouth ulcers, sore throat
- Promote healing after oral surgery, dental implants, extractions and periodontal surgery
- Control infection and reduce risks of aerosol contamination during dental surgery
- Suitable for all ages and those sensitive to alcohol
Powered by Froala Editor