Newgene COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
Get your results within 15 minutes!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product is can be applicable to two sample types. Only use ONE of the option when using the kit to perform the test.
- Saliva Option
- Nasal Swab Option
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
- Read the instructions leaflet in the kit carefully prior to first use.
- For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
- For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
- This test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigen in nasal swab samples and saliva samples.
- For people who has recent nasal trauma or surgery, or has severe coagulopathy, gentle operation is required for nasal swab collection to avoid injuries to the nose.
- Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
- Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
Specifications of Newgene Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Kit
Nasal - Specificity 100%, 100% Accuracy
Nasal - Specificity 100%, 96.7% Accuracy
(Evaluated by IMR Malaysia)
What's in the box?
- Test Card
- Sample Extraction Tube
- Tube Cap
- Paper Cup
- Sputum Dropper
- Nasal Swab
Country of origin: China
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms.
- Do follow the current SOP given.
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result.
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation.
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit