- An aluminium-free, roll-on, natural deodorant
- Free of aluminium due to our concerns about aluminium in antiperspirants
- Slightly alkaline formula prevents odour causing bacteria from growing
- Free from over-powering essential oils that mask odour and can cause irritation
- Made with Milk of Magnesia and a light, fresh Lemon Myrtle scent
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Most antiperspirants work by clogging pores with Aluminium salts. Aluminium in our armpits? No thanks. We feel that aluminium belongs in our roofs, not under our arms! Our formula works by allowing perspiration (which is odourless) and controlling odour causing bacteria. No bacteria, no smell.
We are proud of developing this unique formula in Australia. Bottled in a 60ml roll-on to make it easy to apply. We hope you enjoy the peace of mind doing something healthy for your body brings.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk of Magnesia), Xanthan Gum (Food Grade Thickener), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Backhousia Citiodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract.
We choose to avoid repeated exposure to ingredients like Parabens, Phenoxyethanol and penetration enhancers. And many more we don’t have room to list here.
We show all the ingredients on our website, not just the pretty ones. That way you can see why we chose them and get in touch if you have any more questions.