Our Black Ginger is carefully grown organically by our team of dedicated farmers.
It has a multitude of benefits that's great for anyone to enjoy.
Best served as tea, carefully boil the Black Ginger for 5-10 minutes or until water turns purple-ish color.
Best served hot or as herb tonic mixed with other complementary herbs
How to Consume:
- Wash 4 or 5 pieces of black ginger with water until there are no fragments of soil left
- Place the washed pieces into a small pot and fill the pot with 3 cups of water.
- Boil black ginger until water reaches boiling point.
- After boiling, reduce the heat and simmer black ginger.
- Wait until cool, strain and drink the black ginger tea/soup.
- Black ginger can be boiled up to 3 times before being replaced with new pieces.
- Boiled pieces can be eaten to avoid wastage.