Gaviscon Peppermint Liquid brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. Gaviscon quickly soothes the burning sensation and helps keep digestive acid in the stomach where it should be.
Dosage & Warnings:
How to take Gaviscon Liquid:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10-20mL.
- Children 6-12 years: 5-10mL.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Ensure cap seal is unbroken before first use.
- Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C but do not refrigerate
- Contains hydroxybenzoates, saccharin and sodium.
- Glass bottle - handle with care
- Do not drink directly from the bottle
- The maximum total daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1128mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- Does not contain aluminium, sugar or gluten.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- 500mg Sodium alginate (per 10 ml)
- 267mg Sodium bicarbonate (per 10 ml
- 160mg Calcium carbonate (per 10 ml