Equal Stevia Sweetener Tablets are the perfect option if you are looking to cut back on sugar but still want to enjoy the sweet things in life! These tablets are ideal for naturally sweetening your coffee, tea and other hot drinks. The handy dispenser also makes it easy for slipping into your bag and sweetening your hot beverages while on the go.
- 100% Natural Zero
- Per serving 98% less calories than sugar
- Convenient & Easy to Use
- Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Great-Tasting Sweetener
- 100% Natural Sweetener
- Sugar like texture
- Tooth friendly
- Diabetic Sweetener
- Keto Diet Friendly Sweetener
- Sugar Substitute
- Coffee Sweetener
1 tablet sweetens like 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Why Equal Stevia Sweetener Drops?
- Calorie sweetener is made with stevia extract and erythritol to sweeten your food and drinks.
- Each squeeze Equal Stevia Sweetener Tablets has the same sweetness as 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- This convenient liquid format has zero calories, trans fat, sodium and carbs per serving, and is an ideal sweetener and sugar alternative for people with diabetes and those looking for keto diet-friendly options.
- Perfect for use on the go! Use Equal Stevia Sweetener Tablets to sweeten everything from coffee (hot or iced) to fruit smoothies on the go.
- Zero carbs per serving
- Equal Stevia Sweetener Tablets is vegan, non-GMO and gluten-free.
- This sweetener contains no added sugar and is suitable for individuals with diabetes. Replacing added sugar with zero-calorie sweeteners can help individuals with diabetes manage their health while enjoying sweetened food and beverages.
- A delicious alternative to sugar, raw sugar, baking sugar, Splenda sweetener, Pal Sweet sweetener, Sugar-Free sweetener and Tropicana Slim sweetener.
- Compared to sugar packets, this sweetener is a great tasting low carb choice for sweetening any coffee, whether you prefer Nescafe, Nespresso, Lavazza, Boncafe coffee or whole bean coffee brewed at home.
Equal / Naturals Stevia – made from the extract of the stevia leaf. The Stevia leaf is a member of the Chrysanthemum family and has been used as a natural sweetener in South America for over 1500 years. It is obtained by steeping stevia leaves in hot water to extract the sweet parts of the leaf and then processed to separate, purify and filter the extract.
Ingredients: Lactose (Milk product), Sweetener (steviol glycosides 18.5%), Natural flavourings, Stabilizers (microcrystalline cellulose, crosscarmellose sodium), Anticaking agent (calcium stearate)