Hello natural healthy, glowing skin.
Common Ground Natural Body Wash is the perfect soap-free alternative that is a must-have in your shower routine. Naturally balance and regenerate your skin with our plant based formula containing native avocado oil extracts, specifically developed for your everyday use. The formula is versatile for everyday use and expertly developed using certified natural ingredients of premium quality, which makes it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Plant-based formula effectively cleanses the skin without stripping moisture from skin barrier, locking in moisture.
- Contains vitamin E, antioxidants, and beneficial fatty acids that help restore and protect your skin against external pollutants.
- Natural botanical scent is pleasant and refreshing, yet does not overpower or irritate skin. Subtle fragrance suitable for men and women.
- Plant Based Formula from Australia
- Sourced from Nature
- pH 5.5 – Optimized for Your Skin
- Certified Natural Ingredients
- Readily Biodegradable Agents
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (Not SLS Aka Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Our SLES is Based On RSPO Certified Sustainable, Preservative Free, And Readily Biodegradable Palm Kernel Oil), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Preservative And Odor Free Coconut Oil), Sodium Chloride (Table Salt), Glycerine (Kosher And Halal Vegetable-based), Coco-Glucoside (ECOCERT 100% Renewable Coconut Origin), Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Potassium Sorbate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Fragrance (Galaxolide, Diethyl Phthalate, Ethyl Linalool, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Linalool; All Non-Toxic, Non-Irritant And Animal Cruelty-Free), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (ECOCERT And USDA Certified Biobased), Citric Acid (Kosher And Halal Approved), Avocado Oil Extracts.
SLS, Soap, Petrochemicals, Formaldehyde, Isothiazolinone, Mineral Oils, Cocamine, DEA/MEA, Paraben, Silicone, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Colours
The Good Stuff:
Common Ground bottles are made with 100% recycled PET plastic.
This brand and product is registered/certified with the following organisations:
National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency of Malaysia (NPRA)
Leaping Bunny Program
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified in ingredients sourcing